Designed by Jane Lockhart and made in Canada by Statum Designs.
Jane by Jane Lockhart is new series of 8 seating collections created specifically for the retailer. It offers 240 specially selected fabrics and each piece boasts design details like nailheads, feather-wrap seats and full piping but at affordable prices.
Designed for the real life, this collection of eight sofas and eight chairs is styled for transitional looks, including a nod to retro and a reinterpretation of traditional!
There are 240 specially selected fabrics for the collection, sorted into 42 co-ordinated colour palettes to make choosing fabrics so much easier! Fabrics have been selected from North American mills and chosen not only for their colour and style but also for there wear and durability.
Made in Canada by Statum Designs, located in Toronto, all pieces are made with solid and engineered hardwood frames, feather wrapped seats, nail head and piping details.
- Design details such as Tufting, Nail heads, French Seams and Piping have been used in a variety of ways for a contemporary and upscale designer look.
- 42 colour palettes have been created with five fabric combinations in each palette to allow for easier fabric selection. The larger fabrics within each palette are for the body of sofas, while the smaller fabric pieces within the palette are for chairs and toss pillows. This allows a customer to make their own selections as the fabric combinations have been pre-designed. Or they can choose any combination that suits their colour scheme.
- All fabrics are affordable and durable, using materials that combine natural and synthetic fibres for lasting durability and wear.
- A combination of hardwood, softwood and engineered wood products are kiln or air dried to ensure the integrity of the frame.
- All critical joints are double dowelled, stapled or screwed and glued for maximum strength.
- A combination of down and poly-dacron fibre is offered for the ultimate softness and comfort as the down encases the cushion core.
- All back cushions are filled with hollow-fill polyester fibre that both lasts and adjusts to accommodate all heights of users.
- All toss and kidney pillows are filled with a down and polyester fibre mix for the ultimate feel of luxury.
- All tight seats are constructed with a special “comfort-core” spring and foam seating system for a superior seated feel.
- This special design eliminates the hard or ‘plank’ feeling of this type of bench seat.
- Sinuous Steel Spring Construction ensures great comfort. An 8.5 gauge is used in the seat construction and an
- 11 gauge with the back cushions to provide the ultimate stability.
- Maple Show wood legs are offered in two stain choices: Espresso and Cinnamon.
- Frames: Lifetime Limited
- Springs: Lifetime Limited
- Cushion Cores: 2 Years Limited
- Fabrics: 1 Year
- Mattresses: 1 Year
- Sofa Bed Mechanisms: 3 Years
- Swivel Mechanisms: 3 Years
Available at retailers across Canada
To find out where you can purchase Jane by Jane Lockhart just visit our retail locations page.
Download Press Release (PDF: 1.6 MB)
For more information or high resolutions photos of Jane by Jane Lockhart, send us an email or call 416-762-2493.