Designed by Jane Lockhart and made in Canada.
As you search for new furniture, whether it’s a single chair or an entire group of pieces, I can assure you, it will be hard to match what the Jane by Jane Lockhart line can offer.
As designers working daily on a variety of interior projects, we are familiar with custom furniture, popular in the luxury market. The Jane by Jane Lockhart line offers all the style of high end but is family friendly, classic and affordable.
Crafted in Canada, we believe good furniture matters. It should form the basis of your life, speak volumes about your style and perform in perfect silence while life really happens around it! After all, your home should be about you and not your sofa. So take a seat, relax, and we hope your search ends here with Jane by Jane Lockhart furniture.
- Design details such as Tufting, Nail heads, French Seams and Piping have been used in a variety of ways for a contemporary and upscale designer look.
- 42 colour palettes have been created with five fabric combinations in each palette to allow for easier fabric selection. The larger fabrics within each palette are for the body of sofas, while the smaller fabric pieces within the palette are for chairs and toss pillows. This allows a customer to make their own selections as the fabric combinations have been pre-designed. Or they can choose any combination that suits their colour scheme.
- All fabrics are affordable and durable, using materials that combine natural and synthetic fibres for lasting durability and wear.
- A combination of hardwood, softwood and engineered wood products are kiln or air dried to ensure the integrity of the frame.
- All critical joints are double dowelled, stapled or screwed and glued for maximum strength.
- A combination of down and poly-dacron fibre is offered for the ultimate softness and comfort as the down encases the cushion core.
- All back cushions are filled with hollow-fill polyester fibre that both lasts and adjusts to accommodate all heights of users.
- All toss and kidney pillows are filled with a down and polyester fibre mix for the ultimate feel of luxury.
- All tight seats are constructed with a special “comfort-core” spring and foam seating system for a superior seated feel.
- This special design eliminates the hard or ‘plank’ feeling of this type of bench seat.
- Sinuous Steel Spring Construction ensures great comfort. An 8.5 gauge is used in the seat construction and an
- 11 gauge with the back cushions to provide the ultimate stability.
- Maple Show wood legs are offered in two stain choices: Espresso and Cinnamon.
- Frames: Lifetime Limited
- Springs: Lifetime Limited
- Cushion Cores: 2 Years Limited
- Fabrics: 1 Year
- Mattresses: 1 Year
- Sofa Bed Mechanisms: 3 Years
- Swivel Mechanisms: 3 Years
Available at retailers across Canada
To find out where you can purchase Jane by Jane Lockhart just visit our retail locations page.
For more information or high resolutions photos of Jane by Jane Lockhart, send us an email or call 416-762-2493.